We want to transform art classes in schools into spaces for experimentation, fun, discovery, and purpose. But how does one set up an inviting area that inspires children to be free and creative? What are the right books to buy to arouse artistic imagination at different ages? Where does one find the right art teachers? And what if a school or an organisation just needs a few curriculum inputs and not a fully developed art programme?
Here’s how we can help. Apart from running comprehensive Art Education Programmes for K-12, we also offer the following art services:
– Setting up Art Studios in schools
– Setting up Art Libraries in schools
– Recruiting and placing qualified art teachers in schools.
– Evaluating existing art programmes in schools
– Designing customised workshops to upgrade teacher’s skills and strengthen curriculum at educational NGOs
Contact us for more information.